Your COMPETITION is getting BETTER...are YOU?
Attend Peter's 2 day hands-on course hosted at his lab in NY and learn:
• How to utilize case management, planning and diagnostic communication to differentiate...See more and set yourself apart
• Several different ceramic techniques that promote outstanding esthetic and functional results
o Monolithic, layered and minimally layered zirconia crowns
• Traditional and new materials, and processing trends that will increase your esthetic parameters and your bottom line
• Where, why, and when you decide to use different restorative options in real-life situations
• How to incorporate new materials and processes into your lab to stay current, relevant and profitable
• The importance of understanding the different optical and functional parameters of different materials to reduce remakes and increase case acceptance
Using a tissue cast for a three-unit combination case (all singles), course attendees will learn how to create:
• Anterior fully layered crown on opacious ZR coping
• Anterior micro/minimally layered crown on highly translucent ZR
• Monolithic and micro layered posterior crown based on esthetics and function
• Window veneer demonstration and material options (time permitting)
Build your confidence, your proficiency and your lab.
Never before in U.S. history have so many dental professionals gathered under one roof to attend a lab technology-specific event. Check out the latest product launches and trending news from this record-breaking weekend.
Laboratory Owner Bill Atkission explains how the Bio-copy function of inLab SW 15 copies the patient’s intact natural teeth, the temporary restoration or a diagnostic waxup to create anatomically correct restorations.
To succeed in an increasingly competitive environment, laboratory operators are adopting a “don’t go it alone” mentality. Here are five partnerships that are helping owners/managers grow their businesses, share valuable feedback on new technology, gain buying power and even create an exit strategy.
Similar to LMT’s Implant Surveys dating back to 2008, the majority of respondents to LMT’s 2016 Implant Survey rate their implant workload as “good” or “booming.”
The innovative CS 3500 intraoral scanner streamlines the impression workflow between practices and labs. The scanner captures precise, high-resolution 2D and 3D images that can be quickly uploaded to the lab via a secure web portal. Plus, because the CS 3500 is part of an open system, scans can be viewed in any open third-party design software.
In 2013, frustrated by the changes he was seeing in the industry—mass digitization, commoditization, consolidation—Von Grow, Owner of Dark Horse Dental Studio in Pleasant Grove, UT, sent out a rallying cry via...
Although Rick Sonntag owns his own four-person laboratory, he has the power of a much larger operation behind him. Sonntag is a member of the OPT-In Dental Laboratory Cooperative, a group of small, independently owned labs...
Congratulations to Dwight Rickert, CDT, FAACD, who is now an AACD Accredited Fellow. He’s the fifth Accredited Fellow Laboratory Technician in the history of the AACD. “Becoming an Accredited Fellow means that...
Register now for the 10th International KunstZahnWerk competition and face the new challenge. The CANDULOR KZW competition has been conducted with great success since 1999. Dental technicians from all over the world meet...
CAP, provider of end-to-end solutions for dental laboratories, today announced that May 2016 is the inaugural Zirconia Awareness Month to fight the scourge of misinformation about zirconia in the market. "The types of zirconia...
The finalists for the IPS e.max Smile Award 2016 have been selected. Nine teams have every right to be excited to see who will emerge as winner for the best IPS e.max project. The panel of experts has decided: for each of...
IMILLING, the production milling center specializing in complex implant prosthetics and now a distributor of affordable premium CAD/CAM equipment and supplies, announces the launch of its completely redesigned website, imilling.com....
Welcome to LMTmag.com, LMT's online community network for the Dental Laboratory industry, a virtual LAB DAY environment 24/7. Connectivity — the buzz word of this new Century — has LMT's full attention and has been the driver of our brand from Day One. LMTmag.com does what a printed piece cannot do: create immediate, interactive experiences! Learn More →