LMT Communications, Inc. wrote an articleCc: Peter Stommel
If a bank isn't willing to take a risk on your growing laboratory or you simply want to conserve your...(more)
> If a bank isn't willing to take a risk on your growing laboratory or you simply want to conserve your "borrowing power," you may want to consider one of these financing alternatives: **Leasing.** If you're seeking money to purchase equipment, think about leasing. Although interest rates mean you...
outgoing — like helping people get what they want / love outdoor activities — skiing, golfing, fly-fishing and biking
Ascente Financial, Inc. has over 35 years in financing equipment for the dental lab industry. We have over 3900 lab accounts on the books for everything from lab benches, CadCam Milling Systems, casting equipment, porcelain ovens, delivery vehicles to handpieces.
- FebFebruary 21st - 22nd, 2014 · Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
- MayMay 10th - 11th, 2013 · Hyatt Regency Orange County
- FebFebruary 22nd - 23rd, 2013 · Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
- MayMay 4th - 5th, 2012 · Hyatt Regency Orange County
- FebFebruary 24th - 25th, 2012 · Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
Overall, laboratory owners' sentiments on the topic of offshoring are still split; 55%, up from 31% in 2005, feel it's un-American and unfair to their employees, and another 30% say it's just part of the globalization of our economy.
LMT Original Research © 2010 - 2013