Elmer L Rose, CDT posted about LAB DAY Chicago 2013Cc: 6 peopleJenny Abbott-Cole
LMT Communications, Inc.
Another great Chicago meeting! Thanks to the LMT staff for making things run smoothly. Although we had...(more)
On her fifth year with LMT, Jessica is second in command in LMT's Sales Department. Full of unstoppable energy and ideas, she helps you create an effective print and BRIDGE advertising schedule and is the brains behind The LMT Insider.
I started working at LMT in 2008 and have been on the Sales & Events team since the very beginning. I wear many hats in my position and am eager to continue building on the success of LMT!
Bridgesters, look to our team for LAB DAY details; advertiser, products and advertising information; marketing advice...
Vendors, interested in advertising? I can put you in touch with the right person (if not myself).
Craziest thing I've ever done: After a Paul Simon concert, I waited outside the back entrance just to meet the man! I even have a photo to prove it.
- MayMay 10th - 11th, 2013 · Hyatt Regency Orange County
- AprSaturday Apr 6, 2013 · Grand Hyatt New York
- FebFebruary 22nd - 23rd, 2013 · Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
- FebFebruary 24th - 25th, 2012 · Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
- MayMay 4th - 5th, 2012 · Hyatt Regency Orange County
- AprSaturday Apr 7, 2012 · Grand Hyatt New York
The Daily Bite
CAD/CAM-milled restorations now represent 39% of C&B caseloads, a 19% increase from 2009. And the percentage of clients prescribing CAD/CAM-milled restorations has increased 8%, from 3% in 2009 to 43% this year.
LMT Original Research © 2010 - 2013