Welcome to LMTmag.com, the social and information hub of the dental lab industry. Connect with industry peers and vendors, ask questions, sign up for events, review products, read LMT articles and industry news and more!
"Getting used to it" is actually due to lesions of the nasal olfactory epithelium tissue and mucosal degeneration and necrosis. Even at low levels.
The vapor liquifies when it contacts the mucous membrane of the mouth and you are actually ingesting monomer....which can also result in adverse central...