Scanners for 4person lab
This webinar will show the different ways that 3D printing can be utilized in a production dental laboratory. Viewers will see the benefits of applying this new age technology to eliminate inconsistencies that come from the current processes in the dental laboratory.Don't miss this free, live webinar at 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT, Tuesday, April 14, 2015Register Today!
Stratasys releases the Objet Eden260VS Dental Advantage 3D Printer that delivers expanded solutions for digital dentistry.
- August 2014
Whip Mix is pleased to announce it will be holding the 3rd annual Survive or Thrive Digital Forum on October 2nd and 3rd in Louisville, KY.
- July 2014
Stratasys Ltd. has collaborated with the Stan Winston School of Character Arts, Legacy Effects, Condé Nast Entertainment and WIRED to create a 14-foot tall giant creature which will be showcased at the Comic-Con International 2014 conference. The conference takes place July 24-27 in San Diego, California.
The giant creature was designed by artists at the Stan Winston School. Engineers and technicians at Legacy Effects — the studio that brought to life Iron Man, Avatar, Pacific Rim and RoboCop characters — worked closely with Stratasys to build dozens of 3D-printed parts to create the character.
“Everything about the giant creature project was ambitious, including size, weight, delivery schedule and performance requirements,” said Matt Winston, co-founder of the Stan Winston School. “Without the close involvement of our partners at Stratasys, whose 3D printing technologies are, in our view, revolutionizing not only the manufacturing industry...
Read More 2 minute read
- June 2014
Wixom, MI, June 16, 2014: Expanding its solutions portfolio, Axsys Incorporated, a leading supplier of CAD/CAM and manufacturing solutions, today announced that it has entered into a Reseller Agreement with Stratasys, Inc.
Read More 3 minute read
- May 2014
Whip Mix is excited to announce a new addition to our digital solutions, the ProJet 1200 printer from 3D Systems.
- August 2013
Stratasys Ltd. (NASDAQ: SSYS) announced record financial results for the second quarter of 2013.
Q2 Financial Results Summary:
• Non-GAAP revenue of $106.7 million for the second quarter of 2013 represents a 20% organic increase over the $88.7 million pro forma revenue recorded for the same period last year after giving effect to the Stratasys-Objet merger as though it closed on January 1, 2011.
• GAAP revenue for the second quarter was $106.5 million.
• Non-GAAP net income of $18.6 million for the second quarter, or $0.45 per diluted share, represents a 32% increase over pro forma non-GAAP net income of $14.1 million, or $0.35 per diluted share, reported for the same period last year.
• GAAP net income for the second quarter was a loss of $2.8 million, or ($0.07) per share, versus a pro forma loss of $6.9 million, or ($0.19) per share, for the same period last year.
• Non-GAAP gross margins improved to 59.2% for the second quarter from...
Read More 4 minute read
- January 2013
STRATASYS provides state-of-the-art 3D printing solutions that help labs reap the maximum benefits from digital dentistry. 3D printing helps you better plan and execute your digital dental workflow so your clients immediately notice the difference in quality and turnaround.
- April 2011
DIGITAL DENTAL LAB's scanning, 3D printing and milling systems are designed for the production-minded laboratory. Its signature product, the Dental Mill, is manufactured in the U.S. and built to high standards of accuracy and reliability. Offering high-speed productivity, the Dental Mill is available in wet or dry configurations and machines a broad spectrum of materials. Objet 3D printers are the newest component in the Digital Dental Lab family of high-production machines. The Objet Eden 260V offers the latest model printing technology and a host of new-generation solutions for the laboratory. Objet's dental-specific material, Verodent, is an economical printer and SLA material.