Been a tech for 5 years now, and loving every bit of it.
I'm always seeking to improve my work in competing with a machine filled world, especially in the dental laboratory department, and I am hopeful that my talents will prove to satisfy dentists with a hand-made quality product.
- 78% Don’t have the equipment, staff or expertise in house
- 48% To offer a wider variety of restorations
- 12% When they have too much work/to even out the workflow
- 11% To test new products and restorative materials before making purchases
- 7% When the lab is short staffed
- 3% When our equipment is down/being repaired
84 South Main St., Newtown CT 06470
203-426-4LMT · 203-491-2300 (fax) info@LMTmag.com
LMT Communications delivers the business strategies, information, dental laboratory news and education that dental laboratory decision-makers need to succeed. Through LMT Magazine and our LAB DAY shows, LMT works to advance excellence in dental technology, enhance the products, services and communication of dental technicians, and give dental laboratory owners and managers the tools they need to flourish. Learn More »