Denture Technician Specialize In Valplast / Photographer
• Trained in Same Day Dentures and working hand in hand with the Dentist in the Operatory Room to establish an esthetically and functionally pleasing Smile.
• Experience in using hand drills, wax carvers, high heat furnaces and precision instruments with all types of materials. Experienced in pouring, pinning, casting, metal finishing of copings and metal framework.
• Prosthodontics: Made dentures bases with occlusal rims, set up dentures and immediate dentures, designed and constructed stay plates and instant temporary full and partial dentures, performed denture re-lines and repairs. Have also flasked, boiled out, packed and cured, as well as finished and polished full dentures.
• Also, trained in using a biocompatible nylon thermoplastic with unique physical and aesthetic properties "Valplast-Flexible Partials." that provides unlimited design versatility and eliminates the concern about acrylic allergies.
• Notwithstanding the training from CDM Dental Instructor: Kris Schermerhorn CDT, in Dur Acetal and Dura Flex courses on their tooth color conventional appliances.
84 South Main St., Newtown CT 06470
203-426-4LMT · 203-491-2300 (fax)
LMT Communications delivers the business strategies, information, dental laboratory news and education that dental laboratory decision-makers need to succeed. Through LMT Magazine and our LAB DAY shows, LMT works to advance excellence in dental technology, enhance the products, services and communication of dental technicians, and give dental laboratory owners and managers the tools they need to flourish. Learn More »